• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite Songs?

What Genre of music pumps you up the most?

• Total voters

eZ

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you hear these 2 songs on repeat while playing? :p
I haven't yet, considering I have been on vacation for a while, but while in the car driving back and forth, I have been listening to a playlist including those songs. I don't like listening to songs on repeat too much, because then I end up getting tired of them too fast.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I listen to a lot of songs, a lot of music. I love a lot of stuff by the Gorillaz, including but not limited to "Broken", "Plastic Beach", "Revolving Doors", and "Feel Good Inc."

I love a bunch of songs by Coldplay, Slipknot, Maynard Ferguson, The White Stripes, Frank Sinatra, in addition to lots of video game/movie soundtracks.

Pingzza introduced me to the talented works of Kodaline.

I listen to about anything from Monstercat, but my favorite genre of electronic music would be darkstep/neurofunk, mainly old school drum and bass with very dark bass, one amazing artist would be Eleventh Sun (here's an excellent example
)

I really enjoy anything with sax in it, possibly biased but whatever. I want to learn bass guitar too.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Good variety of music! I like it!

Reaction score
All About That Bass, Bang Bang, Black Widow, Show You, The Weight, Life Of The Party, anything and everything Shawn Mendes

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
All About That Bass, Bang Bang, Black Widow, Show You, The Weight, Life Of The Party, anything and everything Shawn Mendes
My best friend (That's a girl) is really obsessed with shawn mendes...I am fed up with him

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin <3

Love the songs Another Brick in the Wall, Comfortably Numb, Immigrant Song, and Kashmir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci