• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite MCSG maps?

Omega_Rex

Tribute
Reaction score
Have to say this

1- zone 85
2- valleyside university
3- turbulence
4-Alaskan village
5-Icarus
6- sg 4
7- holiday resort
8- demons breeze

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite maps would have to be:
  1. Winds of Change: I honestly don't know. I just have a great time on this map, and I don't remember a game I haven't enjoyed on this map (excluding hackers), even if I lost.
  2. Survival Games 4: A fun, enjoyable map, in which I have a decent route (personally, I enjoy maps more if I have a route, because I can make an impact on the game, and I stay around longer to appreciate it), and I've made some great memories on this map!
  3. Alaskan Village: The map is well built, and it's got some great team fighting locations on the map, which makes it fun to play, and the convenience of the team fighting locations is great.
  4. Holiday Resort: The very first map I ever played on the MCGamer network, and the gameplay is really fun and strategic.
  5. Zone 85: The map is amazingly built, and my route is pretty good, and the gameplay is great, and more team fighting locations!

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. SG4
2. Breeze
3. Zone
4. Teweran SG2
5. Alaskan Village

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
My favorite maps would have to be:
  1. Winds of Change: I honestly don't know. I just have a great time on this map, and I don't remember a game I haven't enjoyed on this map (excluding hackers), even if I lost.
  2. Survival Games 4: A fun, enjoyable map, in which I have a decent route (personally, I enjoy maps more if I have a route, because I can make an impact on the game, and I stay around longer to appreciate it), and I've made some great memories on this map!
  3. Alaskan Village: The map is well built, and it's got some great team fighting locations on the map, which makes it fun to play, and the convenience of the team fighting locations is great.
  4. Holiday Resort: The very first map I ever played on the MCGamer network, and the gameplay is really fun and strategic.
  5. Zone 85: The map is amazingly built, and my route is pretty good, and the gameplay is great, and more team fighting locations!
woo winds of change! (completely not biased)

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
My favorite MCSG maps are:

1. The Eye of Horus: I originally got my chest route from a friend but it is so fun to play on this map especially when you tend to get a little more stacked than others. I have also got most of my wins on this map and most of the best games on here.

2. Alaskan Village: No players tend to get way more OP than others if you get a chest route. As well, there are places on the map that are good for the different types of combat, sword and bow.

3. Survival Games 4: This map is just an overall classic. One of the most overplayed maps of all time but still one of my favorites because of the simplicity of it and the good memories from playing on that map.

4. Icarus: Even though it is fairly easy to get very OP on this map that is one of the reasons why I love it! I like to have fights sometimes where they last a little longer and involve more strategy because your opponent and yourself are pretty geared up.

5. Holiday Resort: This is my last favorite map because personally I find the map very fun and pretty with all of the summer aspects. Sometimes it makes me want summer to come faster! As well, I like the fact that there are so many possible chest routes you can go making it is easy to play on without getting killed in bad stuff like leather armor and a wooden axe.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I looked through all 3 pages and nobody had my favorite map ;-;
This might surprise some people, but my favorite map is easily Teweran Survival Games 1
Sure it might not be the best for PvP, but..
The builds are amazing. The terraforming is amazing, arguably the best on the servers. While a lot of people hate the corn, (Same as TSG3) I love the design and personally I think it's very original.
Once again, the builds. The amount of detail is just incredible. Teweran is probably my favorite build team (Yes, I think they're better than Vareide was. Deal with it) And the dragon is a cherry on the cake :p

Overall, it's what Rugged Lands and Treacherous Heights and Survival Games 3 tried to be, but weren't as successful.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Favorite Maps [Not In Order]
1. Alaskan Village
2. Valleyside University
3. SG Highway
4. SG Adrenaline
5. Wyverns Wake
Least Favorite [Not In Order]
1. SG2
2. SG3
3. Teweran Survival Games 3
4. Icarus
5. Treacherous Heights V2

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Favorite Maps (1 is best)
1. Par 72
This map has a great look, good hot spots, amazing chest routes, and a lot of different areas for PvP. The only problem is that the only big lake on the map has lilypads everywhere, making water battles less fun at times.

2. Icarus (not Icarus fallen)
The original Icarus looked futuristic and had good tiering. The mushroom block was also used very well. I don't like Fallen as much due to the fact that it took away some interesting PvP challenges and made chest routes easier to follow.

3. Zone 85
This map is great. It has flat ground, mountains, water, and secrets. It is not too big or small, and it makes gameplay fun.

4. Holiday Resort
Although this map has a lot of water, it is a lot of fun. The theme looks great and tiering is fair. It also has good reference points.

5. TSG3
The immeasurable detail put into TSG3 is amazing. There aren't many chest routes, but the gameplay still has an original and interesting style. This was also the first map I made a chest route on.

Least Favorite Maps (1 is worst)
There are more bad maps than good ones, so I tried to include only the maps that actually had a spot in the community's eye.

1. SG3
SG3 made SG2 look good. There is practically nothing but a decent spawn and a gigantic jungle. If anyone has ever gotten full iron on this map, I applaud you.

2. Fallen Empire
This map had a lot of potential, but it didn't deliver. Boring chases, a big map, and an ugly corn made this map very disappointing. I have played only two maps where deathmatch was forced, and this was the first.

3. Solar Frost
Even though many people like this map, it is simply not a good PvP place. There are endless traps, too many choke points, and practically the only flat ground is in deathmatch.

4. Mortal Skies
Nothing in this map looks very good, in my opinion.

5. Alaskan Village
People are going to hate me for this, but I simply do not like Alaskan Village as a PvP map. It looks great, but there is little flat ground and no place to run. If you are chasing someone, you can fishing rod them into a tree and get a triple hit within 2 seconds.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This thread will stay open because the topic is still relevant. Now onto my opinions about my five favorite maps.

1] Survival Games 4: This map is one of the oldest in circulation, and seems to be about the only one that has stood the test of time, besides possibly Breeze Island. Each of it's numerous re-tierings has never failed to be balanced and create ample opportunities for multiple chest routes. The terrain is a perfect mix of flat areas good for PvP, and hilly or rough areas that make great chokepoints and are aesthetically pleasing.

2] Survival Games 2: In my entire time while playing Minecraft, I have never seen something so intriquite and incredible as SG2. The effort it must have taken to create something so large and detailed is mindblowing to me. Plus, most people don't like SG2, so alot of people will leave or just wander mindlessly leaving for a pretty laid back game ;)

3] Fortress Pyke: The main reason I like Fortress Pyke so much is because it is nostalgic, and I have a well developed chest route, leaving for a pretty easy game as long as I don't do anything dumb. However fighting teams is very hard due to the unstable terrain and lots of water.

4] Survival Kingdom: This map is a blast to play on, with all of the fun "easter-egg" type things and the small secrets/traps that enhance the fun. Plus, deathmatches on Kingdom are amazing if you play them correctly.

5] Fallen Empire (v1 and v2): In my opinion, the v1 of Fallen Empire was better, however it was a little lesss organized. When Fallen Empire first came out, I would win almost every single game I played on it, and it is still probably one of the maps I have the most success on. Unluckily, it hardly ever gets selected anymore like most of my favorites so I have forgotten most of my successful tactics on this map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci