• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite Game Franchise?

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This thread is pretty much for talking about your favourite game franchise. Try to convince us why it is so amazing!

My favourite gaming franchise of all time would probably be Pokemon, because I've munched played it my whole life, and, who wouldn't like battling with little monsters, eventually evolving into some cool monster that will crush civilisation! Easy there Michael.

Anyway enjoy!

Please note that any inappropriate franchise mention that contains any inappropriate content is prohibited and those posts will be removed.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Halo. One of the first game series I fell in love with.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Such a great game. I haven't played many, I've only played one and from there I was so amazed!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Gran Turismo; definitely the most prominent franchise of my childhood. I (my parents) purchased GT3, GT4, GT5 Prologue, GT5 and GT6 for me, and I loved every single one of them. Although the graphics nor physics are the best, it has always stuck with me despite the tough competition it has (FM).

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Call
Of
Duty

or

Battlefield

:3

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
As Vanicle said earlier, Pokemon is my favorite. Been playing the games since Ruby and Sapphire came out, logged in 800 or so hours in both my X and OR alone, multiple boxes of competitive pokemon and shinies, and just about every game from Gen 3 and up. Currently been playing through Explorers of Sky, which is different, but incredible game in the series.

Also got a bunch of loot I've collected over the years, 4 different plushies (Eevee, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon), some keychain charms, and some figurines that sit on my desk. Also going to an official tournament up in Seattle in a few weeks with some friends, can't wait for that.

Well, after reading all of that, I would consider myself quite the Pokemon nerd. :p

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd have to go with you and say Pokemon. :) I spent over 900 hours playing Pokemon X... I had 3 boxes of Shiny pokemon with all perfect IVs #nerd
As Vanicle said earlier, Pokemon is my favorite. Been playing the games since Ruby and Sapphire came out, logged in 800 or so hours in both my X and OR alone, multiple boxes of competitive pokemon and shinies, and just about every game from Gen 3 and up. Currently been playing through Explorers of Sky, which is different, but incredible game in the series.

Also got a bunch of loot I've collected over the years, 4 different plushies (Eevee, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon), some keychain charms, and some figurines that sit on my desk. Also going to an official tournament up in Seattle in a few weeks with some friends, can't wait for that.

Well, after reading all of that, I would consider myself quite the Pokemon nerd. :p
Finally, somebody else does it too. I thought I was the only one xD. I have no idea how long I have spent trying to get a 6 team with almost perfect IVs and Natures, not to mention their EVs.

Vanicle we should play sometime :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread should just be called ''All Pokemon Fans Unite!!''

I've spent countless hours training, putting sweat and tears woah so dramatic into Pokemon. My childhood was based around these cute and fatal pocket monsters and I can see myself being 70 years old holding onto my Nintendo devices just playing the games xD I will admit that I neglected it for a while now because of Minecraft, but Pokemon will never go out of style. Vanicle That Taylor Swift reference doee xD

Seeing all this awesome regarding Pokemon is getting me into the spirit again!!!

Last edited:

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
You're all pokemon nerds, joking!

Pokemon is a fun game but I would have to say my favourite is any Mario game, especially the Super Mario 64 game, aww that was so fun c:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Pokemon is not the thing for me. I used to find it fun when I was 10 but not anymore, maybe that's just me.

Anyways, for me, the best franchise would be GTA all the way from the first GTA I played which was San Andreas to GTA5

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pokemon is not the thing for me. I used to find it fun when I was 10 but not anymore, maybe that's just me.

Anyways, for me, the best franchise would be GTA all the way from the first GTA I played which was San Andreas to GTA5
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. At one point, I actually did quit Pokemon at one point, as I simply got demotivated training my Pokemon xD. I love GTA too, such a great franchise too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci