• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite MSCG Era.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys :3,

Today I was riding the nostalgic rollercoaster...
and the many different phases of MCSG got into my mind,
and I started thinking about my favorite times in MCSG.

It got me thinking, what is your guy's favorite MCSG time period?
Was it back in V1, when baccas ruled the servers, or maybe when only donors could join games?
I have to say, personally my favorite time in MCSG was back in the old pirate spawnSomething about it felt homey and nice. When I think of happy times in MCSG, I think of that.

What is your favorite MCSG time period?
Feel free to share fun memories or experiences you had!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I've only been on MCSG for 4 months. I mean, nothing much has happened.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably when I originally joined the community in December of 2012 (Twas on my other account Burtry) That was good :D Or maybe that time period right after Bajan got banned and before Joey started to play. Those were also good times.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk. I played my first game in march. Then I started playing more in may/june

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
When I think of eras of MCSG, I think of the lobbies. I think my favorite time was the Halloween lobby. First of all, that parkour course was amazing(I beat it twice). But it was my favorite because when it came out, it was right when I was starting to be less of a noob. I was learning more and getting better, so the games were getting even more fun.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
When I first joined MCSG back in March/April, and the era when MCSG amazed me. It still does, but as it used to.... if that makes any sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci