• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Definiton of the PERFECT Map.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hmm...
Around 30-40% water
ABSOLUTELY FECKING MASSIVE MAP
Attractive terraforming, One thing which I have yet to see is some really nice overhangs like in the good 'ol MC Alpha days
Cities and buildings are also nice, SG2 is basically my favourite map, the only way I could improve it is to add some parkour puzzles and routes to evade attackers and such.
Less flatland and plains, *cough SG4 *cough. I hate SG4 because there is not 'survival' to it. You run your chest route, if you find good stuff, you kill players with Good stuff. end of.
If you don't find decent gear in your first few chests, you're f***ed. The map has little to no verticality to it, you cant flee or hide or anything.
Another great map is SG3, Its so underrated because it seems that most players are impatient 12 year olds who dont like it when a game lasts more than 20 minutes. The terraforming is EXCELLENT, There are structures and a huge jungle where you can escape into the treetops and flee across them

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hmm...
Around 30-40% water
ABSOLUTELY FECKING MASSIVE MAP
Attractive terraforming, One thing which I have yet to see is some really nice overhangs like in the good 'ol MC Alpha days
Cities and buildings are also nice, SG2 is basically my favourite map, the only way I could improve it is to add some parkour puzzles and routes to evade attackers and such.
Less flatland and plains, *cough SG4 *cough. I hate SG4 because there is not 'survival' to it. You run your chest route, if you find good stuff, you kill players with Good stuff. end of.
If you don't find decent gear in your first few chests, you're f***ed. The map has little to no verticality to it, you cant flee or hide or anything.
Another great map is SG3, Its so underrated because it seems that most players are impatient 12 year olds who dont like it when a game lasts more than 20 minutes. The terraforming is EXCELLENT, There are structures and a huge jungle where you can escape into the treetops and flee across them
SG3 is also maybe underplayed because it laaags pretty much ^^

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I miss hour long games, the majority of people I see loving short games and hating long games didn't play mcsg in beta/early release.
Ikr
Us 'old timers' who have been playing since there was just SG1 and nothing else seem to appreciate the idea of the 'survival' games more. People just seem to want a CoD style free-for-all with a hunger games flavour to them.

Reaction score
I miss hour long games, the majority of people I see loving short games and hating long games didn't play mcsg in beta/early release.
Ikr
Us 'old timers' who have been playing since there was just SG1 and nothing else seem to appreciate the idea of the 'survival' games more. People just seem to want a CoD style free-for-all with a hunger games flavour to them.
YESYESYES

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci