• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Biggest MCSG Fail?

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Greetings tributes,

I am here, again with no pretty colors :(. A thought just popped in my head. I remember my biggest fail on Demons' Breeze, where i had full iron Diamond sword, and I knocked this guy with full leather into lava, and with out thinking I jumped in with him to kill him xD! So now, I want to hear all of your guys's fails. This should be funny xD! Get failing!

- lucas_rag

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
My biggest fail - When the game starts and we run to spawn to collect chests and I just stare at the chests while 3 people punch me.

xMillo

Tribute
Reaction score
My biggest fail was full iron with a diamond boots on Demons Breeze and failed my parkour and fell into lava xD

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
One time I was just running around in Destiny's shiver and @Branbob83 told me there was a guy behind me. I didn't believe him. Then I got knocked off a hill by the guy I didn't believe was behind me. >.<

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
I was chasing this person of spawn and she didn't realise I was behind her and she ran straight of a cliff and I followed and then a guy chasing me followed XD

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
I had a leet bounty on my head, full iron + diamond sword somehow i lost to a guy with leather/chain/gold armor and a stone sword.

darkdragon200150

Survivor
Reaction score
On Breeze Island, there is this house on top of one of the many mini-mountains with a crafting table and a furnace. There is also some kind of diving board that can be perilous if you don't sprint jump into the water near the Cornucopia. I shifted at the end of that board, moved around a little bit and forgot that if you jump while shifting, you go SPLAT on that ground.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
My biggest fail is when I jumped off the dojo (Tower on hill of Demon's Breeze) off the diving board expecting there to be water at the spawn to jump into.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci