• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

your biggest mcsg fail

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
( map 1 ) i was bulked up, saw the remaining 2 guys running around, i started sprinting toward them, and fell in a lava pit

*rage quit*

Sirwill1337

Spectator
Reaction score
(map 4) I was up high on the main island, saw some lower geared guy swimming to shore...thought I could ninja jump about 15-20m down onto him in the water. Problem was, I miscalculated and hit the shore right in front of him...HARD. At least he got some free gear. *epic facepalm*

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Similar to the OP, but it happened when I had full iron, diamond boots, and a diamond sword.

Another time, with similar gear, I had chased two people up the clock tower and killed them both (starting the Deathmatch timer) and plopped a cake down on the wall. Being the pro that I am, I decided to hop up on the wall and look down to see if I could find the path down my friend had been talking about. So, holding shift, I moved up on top of the cake and carefully moved forward.

Then I fell off the wall and died. Derp :p

The person who ended up winning was a noob with 10 points, a stone axe, and a gold hat.

Again, Derp :p

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My biggest mcsg fail was when I decided to be an idiot with all my beast mode gear (Leatger for the win) to go and kill a team at corn, turns out they had a argument over a helmet and killed each other. I got some gear then set myself on fire. The end.
Im such a great storyteller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci