• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best sg win?

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, my best sg win was when everyone lagged out apart from me on a 48 player game.

Annihilqtion

Survivor
Reaction score
I killed a team of 3 and a team of 2 and then in dm I was 1v1ing and we were both on 1 heart and we both shot each other at the same time and killed eachother but it said I won lol and gave me the win.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to SG Discussions

Lis

Career
Reaction score
My best SG game actually happened recently.. It was on AU and I managed to kill a team of 3, including a hacker. Then went into DM, got random teamed on and also managed to kill both of them with around 5 hearts..

The only reason I find this memorable is because it was on AU and I get 250-300ms. :p so I thought it was pretty sweet I was able to do that, haha

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've won a few legit games solo on AU before, but one was specially memorable. Well, I was playing with an IRL friend, but he died early on in a confrontation between us and croe97, flok + another of their friends. Croe didn't have a weapon, and flok killed my friend so I picked flok, croe died in lava or something, and I killed their teammate in DM. Yeah, I was proud of myself because my connection to AU is less than savory

(this was probably a few weeks before either Croe or Flok joined the staff team :p)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I've won a few legit games solo on AU before, but one was specially memorable. Well, I was playing with an IRL friend, but he died early on in a confrontation between us and croe97, flok + another of their friends. Croe didn't have a weapon, and flok killed my friend so I picked flok, croe died in lava or something, and I killed their teammate in DM. Yeah, I was proud of myself because my connection to AU is less than savory

(this was probably a few weeks before either Croe or Flok joined the staff team :p)
'died in lava or something' - classic croe

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
well my first ever win I got I knocked someone off the huge towers in Sg2 with a fishing rod

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
After winning over 3000 games, I must say it's difficult to think of 'the best'. However, there have been some very memorable/epic games where I have pretty much felt an MCSG God after winning (haven't we all..). Most of which revolved around taking out good teams of 2 in DM after a difficult game.

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
-killing stream team
-killing 4 team of mods including edtheg (throwback to when edtheg was mod??)
-killing 3 team of aw1996, tobschiller and amandahz
-being mistaken for gravey4rd by a spanish fanboy, the proceeding to trash real gravey4rd in dm and have him get SALTY AF in the hub
-also a few cw 3v1s / 2v1s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci