• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You were the best candidate? Interesting wording.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Those are 'ghosts' that aren't really there, but have just glitched out and show up. They can't be kicked (as far as I know)

As far as I can tell the reasoning is that since you were the last person to join, you've also been waiting less than everybody else.
You may think it's unfair now, but wouldn't it be more unfair to get kicked in the lobby after waiting the entire 4 minutes for a game to start over somebody that just joined 10 seconds ago?
If you've been AFK for tthose entire 4 minutes then you shouldn't be mad you got kicked.

Also if they are ghosts then why do I kill them and get the points? Also I'll be killing one AFK guy on a podium and he tries to run right when I deliver the deathblow.

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
This is what has been happening to a few people:
Sometimes it glitches out and a few players stay logged in as 'ghosts' even though they aren't actually on the server.
These are the people you see 'floating' during the start of the game. You can still kill them for points and they still lose points for dying. This is where a lot of people complain about losing points from, since there isn't really anything they can do to prevent it from happening.

And what do you mean 'afk those entire 4 minutes'
It's a WAITING ROOM. It's there so people can WAIT FOR A GAME. There is NO OTHER PURPOSE.

Would you be more mad if you waited an hour for a doctors appointment just to be denied, or if you only had to wait a minute before being told no?

Reactions: Vyn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci