• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Y U no fix points!!!

who do you want to take you poinrs

• people better than me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
i lose INSANE amounts of points to people ABOVE me ive dropped 150 today and the times that i only lost +30 points is when the other player is about 200 above me this really pisses me off because i find it ridiculous to lose more points to people ABOVE me i know chad hasent replied to any 'tome down points" threads but seriously i wont to lose 50 points to someone worse than me, not better

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
i lose INSANE amounts of points to people ABOVE me ive dropped 150 today and the times that i only lost +30 points is when the other player is about 200 above me this really pisses me off because i find it ridiculous to lose more points to people ABOVE me i know chad hasent replied to any 'tome down points" threads but seriously i wont to lose 50 points to someone worse than me, not better
[edit] make that 300 points...

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Y U NO READ THE HOMEPAGE! Chad said they will be fixing the 50 point drop. This is BETA. You are a BETA tester. ALL points will be wiped when BETA is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci