• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xp for Killing People?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to get xp when you kill someone because let's face it, there isn't many ways to get xp fast right now. I think that the amount of xp you get for killing someone is based on the amount of points they have. An alternative to this idea is to maybe put bottles of enchanting in chests. This would be much better than fishing, which takes forever.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Would be pretty awesome to level up for every unfortunate person you kill. Or doing other stuff as you mentioned. I wonder why it was never put in..someone, in some point in time, had to point this idea out >.>

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welp, beats asking specs to sponsor and killing a bunch of passive mobs for a level 1 enchantment.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Not a bad idea and it would also help a little more, without being to OP, with getting enchantments.

Reactions: Le0

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
If you kill someone with alot of kills, would you get more?

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a great idea, worst thing that could happen is if each kill gave too much xp. Don't make it op but add enough incentive for a person to go out and kill people.

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be interesting, but as said, you would have to make the xp not be to op, but a incentive to kill people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci