• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xepa - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
hhahahahaahhaha i just realised that xepa is apex spelt backwards omfg hahahahahahahahahaha nice meme bois

kling234

Survivor
Reaction score
hhahahahaahhaha i just realised that xepa is apex spelt backwards omfg hahahahahahahahahaha nice meme bois

I am not sure what you are talking about. #Xepa is an ELITE AU MCSG clan who strive to be the very best like no one ever was. We have no association with #Apex whats so ever with our name.

someway

Gold
Reaction score
gl !

I can tell that this clan will go far :p cheerleader pls :D

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Apex and croes beautiful face have nothing to do with this clan please do not start flame as you associating this clan with Apex is causing me to cry myself to sleep and rip out my eyeballs all while tearing my toenails off. You will be reported to dave

Vypr

Spectator
Reaction score

Xepa are a professional clan looking forward to engaging in as many clan battles and wars as possible. We aim to conquer the MCGamer Australian network on the MCSG gametype. We do not strive only to win all fights but we also pursue strong friendships and good laughs.

Minecraft IGN:
Game rank (donor, mod):
Past clans (if any):

Keno
MyKool
Xestros_
Deves
Sp000ki_
Seved
ThatsGreatBanter
Fluxion326

To be announced:

To apply you must:

Be older than 13.
Be a cool person.
Be decent/ above average at PvP.
Have Teamspeak.
Follow all MCGamer rules.
You must be at least SMFC on CS:GO

"I, Keno, leader of the clan Xepa agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."

Would you do a cb or scrim against Us fatality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci