• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xbox one or PS4

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I think this should be moved to other games section as this is no relevant to Survival games.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this should be moved to other games section as this is no relevant to Survival games.
Yes, mods please move.

On topic, I personally think that the PS4. Is better. However I actually have an Xbox One, but only a PS3. #FirstWorldProblems.
The PS4 and Xbox One, when buying both completely on their own, both cost €349.99, which is $437.49.
The Xbox One is far larger than the PS4, in fact the Xbox One is actually larger than the Xbox 360. Why is this? Why do we need this? Apparently, it's for better cooling. Actually I think the Xbox One does have a better cooling system than the PS4, but who knows.
The PS4, however, is much more sleek and compact. So it's a matter of size or temperature pretty much.

Here's a comparison. On the far left, is the PS3. Second from the left is the Xbox360. Then, the Xbox One and finally the PS4. Just look at the size difference!

Neither of the interfaces are perfect, the personally I think the PS4 wins in the long run. Xbox One's interface is heavily based off of Windows 8, which some people do not appreciate. It has been heavily criticized for its glitchiness and odd behavior.
The PS4 interface is slightly less ambitious, but certainly has its flaws that I don't feel like going into.

They both have extremely similar CPUs both made by AMD.

Here's some charts relating to graphics;

That's all for now :)

Fire

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
You just wanna see the world burn don't you? :p (PS4)

mnbvc321

Tribute
Reaction score
Ps4 the worlds most powerful console ever :D
2 of my friends bought the xbox one but a few weeks later they sold it for the ps4 thats how good it is, buy the ps4 :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Xbox One, I think the Master Chief Collection makes it well worth it. Not to mention some other new exclusives.

aFreshStart

Spectator
Reaction score
Really loving my xbox one. For US there is a price drop to $350 this winter, and that is the bundles. Sunset Overdrive is the best game I have played in a long time.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to say ps4 is better but I love xbox so much more :p

Resilient

Spectator
Reaction score
PS4
XBOX may be cheaper but overall the PS4 is better. There is no big difference but its just my opinion.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Imho the point of a gaiming console is usually to play with others, soi'd get what my friends are gonna get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci