• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wyvern's Wake

Should this map be added to Mcsg

• Total voters

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's great but to look at it from the perspective of somebody who isn't all that great with chest routes it seems pretty tough. Oh hey look at that dragon! If I get it I win! (he dies) Next round: I'll get it this time (he dies) see where I'm getting at? I'm not completely sure what you can see from corn so that might not be a problem but all in all I <3 it

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I think it's great but to look at it from the perspective of somebody who isn't all that great with chest routes it seems pretty tough. Oh hey look at that dragon! If I get it I win! (he dies) Next round: I'll get it this time (he dies) see where I'm getting at? I'm not completely sure what you can see from corn so that might not be a problem but all in all I <3 it
Not certain, but by this do you mean that they look for landmarks in order to find chests? If so... no I'm not sure.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Not certain, but by this do you mean that they look for landmarks in order to find chests? If so... no I'm not sure.
Make multiple cool things visible from corn so it isn't one huge bloodbath where the first to get a weapon wins but keep this in mind. That guy I was quoting is sometimes me.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Make multiple cool things visible from corn so it isn't one huge bloodbath where the first to get a weapon wins but keep this in mind. That guy I was quoting is sometimes me.
If you go to the dragon you'll be somewhat disappointed, there is only one chest in the sandstone one.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If you go to the dragon you'll be somewhat disappointed, there is only one chest in the sandstone one.
It still seems like a place a lot of people would be attracted to is what I'm getting at

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
have a tier 1 and a tier 2 chest at dragon cause im assuming that it takes a while to get to the chest

if it takes too long people wont go for it cause theres not enough loot there

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
So this is a question to any higher-ups. "how mny Vot3z Do3z I n33dz to get mI Map into MCSG Roflpl0x?

Reaction score
It looks really good. The only thing I suggest, though is that you improve the black dragon on the mountain (it looks kind of weird IMO).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci