• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wyverns Wake: The Glitched Diamond Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolNinja23

Tribute
Reaction score
Greetings the MCSG community! Just one question to ask: Can you get banned for getting the glitched diamond sword in Wyverns Wake because when I try to get my chest route, the people before me get the diamond sword and kill me D: It's very frustrating and it costs me lots of deaths which makes my ratio horrible. Thanks to everyone in advance! :)

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
Its so confusing if its bankable then just remove it from the map :p
makes no sense someone can get banned and not even know.

Fudgey_boiiii

Diamond
Reaction score
yes you can get banned for it
im kinda upset its getting removed though :(

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Its so confusing if its bankable then just remove it from the map :p
makes no sense someone can get banned and not even know.
The only reason they are getting rid of the map is because they can't get rid of the items, since the mapmaker won't let them.
They need wronsiski's (is that how you spell his/her name?) approval before they can change the map.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only reason they are getting rid of the map is because they can't get rid of the items, since the mapmaker won't let them.
They need wronsiski's (is that how you spell his/her name?) approval before they can change the map.
No, not really. There are just so many items and wron himself asked for it to not be readded.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's only a kickable offence, and only if the mod sees the person take them. But yeah the map is set to be removed at some point.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
It's a good map, and I hope that the sword is taken out, and not the entire map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci