• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wow. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
I won the game, then the next game 2 mods are in the lobby, someone who i killed in the previous game said i had a sprint hack!!! So right when the game starts, It won't let me move. Maybe they should get proof before they act.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
If you were banned, please dispute it in the appropriate forum. If you were stuck at the spawn, it seems that you coincidentally experienced a glitch that I have had happen to me on some occasions. There is no possible way for us to "freeze" you in a position.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
If you were banned, please dispute it in the appropriate forum. If you were stuck at the spawn, it seems that you coincidentally experienced a glitch that I have had happen to me on some occasions. There is no possible way for us to "freeze" you in a position.
Beat me to it.

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay thank you. It was probably the glitch, the person that said i sprint hacked made me think i was banned or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci