• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World's Hardest Riddles #1

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

So I got bored, and so I thought of some hard riddles, and I wanted to see if the MCSG community could solve it!

I'm going to make these threads often, and I'm going to reply to a post saying they answered it right when someone answers it right! So here's the first riddle!

Sergi and Sally were sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching TV, his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden, the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Sergi and Sally were sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching TV, his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden, the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How? She was blind

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Sergi and Sally were sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching TV, his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden, the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How? She was blind
But she can't read if she's blind.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Duh... she used a night vision potion for 8 minutes.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
She's blind. She reads in braille.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Police arrive at a solid room in the middle of the desert, with no doors, windows, or any other means of escape. After breaking the walls down by force, they find a man hanging from the ceiling by a rope around his neck, about a foot off the ground. The only other thing in the room was a puddle of water directly under the person's feet. This was a suicide. How was it done?

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

So I got bored, and so I thought of some hard riddles, and I wanted to see if the MCSG community could solve it!

I'm going to make these threads often, and I'm going to reply to a post saying they answered it right when someone answers it right! So here's the first riddle!

Sergi and Sally were sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching TV, his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden, the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?
People Can read in the dark. Its not that hard i do it.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Police arrive at a solid room in the middle of the desert, with no doors, windows, or any other means of escape. After breaking the walls down by force, they find a man hanging from the ceiling by a rope around his neck, about a foot off the ground. The only other thing in the room was a puddle of water directly under the person's feet. This was a suicide. How was it done?

He was standing on a block of Ice.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Um because it's the season in Alaska where it's light 24/7 so she can still read

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci