• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#WootWoot CA | US Clan

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry i will be on a bit more however the computer that i use on the weekdays is really laggy and i dont really play mc with that much lag. but i will try and be on more
And i am british so it might be a bit harder to participate in the clan battles although i will be on a lot

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry i will be on a bit more however the computer that i use on the weekdays is really laggy and i dont really play mc with that much lag. but i will try and be on more
Thanks try to use your good computer during the weekdays make a commitment please! Thanks anyways.

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks try to use your good computer during the weekdays make a commitment please! Thanks anyways.
I cant use the good computer because the good computer is at my dad's and I only go to my dad's at weekends and I'm at my mum's throughout the week. Sorry. But i've found a way to increase the fps on my mum's pc so it should be a bit better, hopefully.

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score
I cant use the good computer because the good computer is at my dad's and I only go to my dad's at weekends and I'm at my mum's throughout the week. Sorry. But i've found a way to increase the fps on my mum's pc so it should be a bit better, hopefully.
Awesome

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
Name:Josh
Minecraft IGN:BenjaCanadian
Wins:238
Ratio:Idk Check

Availability:Any time on central time on weekdays im on at 3:00pm central time) Weekends Saturday (Anytime but sometimes i have to go)
Strengths:Taking Down Teams,flint and steel,Bow In water,Any Type of sword
Weaknesses:Flint and steelers,Bow Spammers,Hackers,TryHards
Why do you want to join #WootWoot?:Becuase this look's like a really nice clan and my friend *that'
s the owner* suggested me join the clan and I actually really like it and I'm here right now applying to be a member and also im really looking for a clan to join.
Donor:Diamond donor
Any Other Comments?<3

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score

Availability:Any time on central time on weekdays im on at 3:00pm central time) Weekends Saturday (Anytime but sometimes i have to go)
Why do you want to join #WootWoot?:Becuase this look's like a really nice clan and my friend *that'
s the owner* suggested me join the clan and I actually really like it and I'm here right now applying to be a member and also im really looking for a clan to join.
Any Other Comments?<3
Benjacanadian | Accepted

Any Other Comments?<3
Benjacanadian | Accepted | Rank : Trial Member Welcome to #WootWoot.

flats444

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Miller
Last Name: Harvey
Minecraft IGN (In game name): flats444
Wins: 83
Ratio/GamesPlayed: 1/15
Why do you want to be in #WootWoot: I have known you before you came up with the clan and would like to play with some very experienced players
Have you been in any other clans (If so which one(s) I have not been in any clans although I have been invited
What is your skype name: millerharvey357
Any other comments? My ratio is so low because I was playing a lot when I first got minecraft and I was really bad at pvp then. Now I just started to play mcsg a week ago. About 1 week ago I had 18 wins, well you know how it goes, started from the bottom now I'm here.
Donor? No

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Miller
Last Name: Harvey
Minecraft IGN (In game name): flats444
Wins: 83
Ratio/GamesPlayed: 1/15
Why do you want to be in #WootWoot: I have known you before you came up with the clan and would like to play with some very experienced players
Have you been in any other clans (If so which one(s) I have not been in any clans although I have been invited
What is your skype name: millerharvey357
Any other comments? My ratio is so low because I was playing a lot when I first got minecraft and I was really bad at pvp then. Now I just started to play mcsg a week ago. About 1 week ago I had 18 wins, well you know how it goes, started from the bottom now I'm here.
Donor? No
Declined | Reason: Not enough wins . | GL

Joel_Rocks123

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Joel Soogree
Minecraft IGN: Joel_Rocks123
Wins: 204
Ratio: its bad I don’t wanna talk about it :/ 1/13
Availability: 5 days a week
Strengths: sword, bow and fns
Weaknesses: bow spam, unexpected fire
Why do you want to join #WootWoot? It’s the best clan ever and I am decently ok at pvp and I know some of the clan members
Donor: no :(
Any Other Comments? Uh I like um um the hunger deans

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Joel Soogree

Minecraft IGN: Joel_Rocks123

Wins: 204

Ratio: its bad I don’t wanna talk about it :/

Availability: 5 days a week

Strengths: sword, bow and fns

Weaknesses: bow spam, unexpected fire