• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wooden Axe in Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribute
Reaction score
Something you should always do when you are more or less geared up is to have a wooden axe in my hotbar so if you see someone with worse gear than you, then quickly switch to your wooden axe so you appear less intimidating to them. When they get temped by your apparent lack of good weapon, pull a runner for a few seconds, then quickly switch to your good weapon and turn around and smash them. This almost always works as good bait if you don't want to scare someone away by flashing a fancy weapon.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
This isn't a technique for me. I can't switch fast enough.

Tribute
Reaction score
This isn't a technique for me. I can't switch fast enough.
You don't need to switch fast. What I meant was just be holding the wooden axe in your hand when you're not actually engaging in combat.

CakesAreEp1c

Spectator
Reaction score
Mm, this might not work sometimes, Say you see a guy with a wooden axe in his hand. You quickly change to a wooden axe to look weak, he comes to you, you change to your sword, he happens to be using the same tactic and changes to a better one... GG :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci