• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wonderland

Do you want this map added to MCSG?

• Yes plz I phan

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Noe

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
It's a bit too flat for my tastes.

DolphinNutella

Spectator
Reaction score
We have a lot of terraforming actually, you just can't see it that well in the video or pictures, but were making another video explaining the map C:

Knoble

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the creativity, but as @Lively said, the terrain seems to be flat and plain, which will greatly affect the gameplay. But, kudos to you for the originality!

DolphinNutella

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the creativity, but as @Lively said, the terrain seems to be flat and plain, which will greatly affect the gameplay. But, kudos to you for the originality!
Thank you C:, we actually have a lot of terraforming but the video and pictures didn't capture it well, we're in the process of making another video that's more in depth. C:

Knoble

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you C:, we actually have a lot of terraforming but the video and pictures didn't capture it well, we're in the process of making another video that's more in depth. C:
Awesome! Can't wait to see!

rawriledino

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god I love this! I love the detail <3 But the one question is.. Are there many chests?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I honestly don't think this will be added. It's very good for a first(?) map, much better than my fail I made a while ago, but it doesn't look that nice. There's very little terraforming, the biome-type thing doesn't look very nice (imo) and the builds look a little sloppy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci