• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Women in War: A small tribute for them c:

Will you wear it?

• Total voters

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As you know, I am active in Planet Minecraft. One of my friends posted a girl skin. This was her purpose:

"In war we always acknowledge the men in wartime, but what about the women. We fight just as hard out there. I know I can't do much to help myself, but this is my way of saying thanks to the women who go to war and lose their lives for us.
Girls we are strong! Just as strong as men if not stronger! Never forget that! :D"

The point of this thread is to invite you and wear this skin. Wether man or women, wear this skin! Be proud of women who participate in help of your country! :)

If you show them gratitude and for helping your country wear it! :D

Heres the link to wear the skin! :3 http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/c---soldier-girl-read-description/

A small image of how the skin looks:

I will be personally wearing it :3

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Girls are worshiped in EVERY video game so there is another pro to wearing a skin (I'll wear it)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
The skin hardly represents what an actual military uniform looks like, and seems to be more focused on making it 'cute'.

Cool idea, though; however, I think women soldiers are equally as credited as men are :p

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you said that it is men who are acknowledged and revered in times of war or crisis, I believe it meant this definition of man, which is:

a human being of either sex; a person.

A simple Google search will yield this result. Nevertheless, I still understand the purpose of this thread and think it is more or less a good thing (you would be astonished by how many people would like to believe otherwise).

Why the short-shorts and exposed midriff?
Well obviously because it needs to look cute or silly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci