• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winter Seasonal Events

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Great, I love spleef <3
This is great news, gonna be 1st on the spleef leaderboards.
Can't wait to play.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Some sick stuff :p Can't wait to try these out, adds a real twist and interesting and new aspect to MCGamer :3

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
This was a lovely surprise! :3 great job devs, loved playing this and also winning my forst round ever x)

I was so surprised to see this update!
Keep your stuff spontanous, it makes stuff more interesting and fun ;3

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been waiting for new games for some time now, but I never expected one of my more favoritable games Spleef! I'm also exciting to try out the other new game as well! Great work!!

Georgierocks22

Spectator
Reaction score
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Tributes!
‘Tis the season to not only be jolly, but also to take part and enjoy our Winter Seasonal Events.

What’s That?

This is our very first time that we have introduced seasonal events and what better way to start off! We are introducing not one, but two seasonal game types! This season we have both Spleef and Snowball Fight game types! Both of these game types have an exclusive map built for us by our very own RedForest Built Team.

Spleef

Spleef is a very popular game type that has been around for years now but players still enjoy it thoroughly! In Spleef, your objective is to break snow blocks with your Snow Shovel™ in order to create holes in the ground for your enemies to fall in. But remember, don’t get too carried away with breaking the blocks, mind your step! Last one standing wins, so have fun and don’t fall in!

Snowball Fight

Snowball Fight is a gametype in which you and up to 23 other players are warped into the same arena of Spleef, however instead of breaking the snow blocks themselves, you break the small layers of snow forming randomly on top of the snow bed. For each layer broken, you get 1 snowball that when thrown at an enemy causes them to go invisible and give them blindness for a total of 3 seconds, and gives you a point.

Besides throwing the snowballs, we’ve added our own twist to the game which allows you to craft snow blocks to use as barricades to hide from enemies, or even make an igloo with your friends:

The winner is the player who has the most points at the end of each 5 minute round.

What do we get for winning?

This event will last from the 25th all the way to the New Year, for each day throughout this seasonal event you are allowed to unlock an achievement for each event type which gives you a cosmetic diamond shovel for the rest of the day in the game you win, as well as 750 MCGamer Hub Credits. You have the ability to win this achievement daily, once in each event type, until the New Year— this means you could potentially earn these rewards for all 7 days!

When you win either of the games for the first time of the day, you will receive this message and receive the diamond shovel for the next time you play for the whole day:

How Do I Play These Awesome Games?

Joining these seasonal games is really simple. Join any of the hubs (with the exception of CA) and walk through one of the portals on the deck you spawn on found here:

Winter Sale

As a reminder, the MCGamer Santa has paid his visit and has given us a great sale at our MCGamer Shop with 25% of premium ranks as well as 15% off stat resets and MCGamer Hub Credits! Act now as the sale will only be around for a limited time as the sale ends on the 5th of January. More info can be found here.

Once again, have a Happy Holidays and an excellent New Year!

Photos courtesy of LadyOfLove & KitMencha
merry christmas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci