• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winning on OP Maps?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello. Today, I've come to ask how to win simply on maps where every player gets stacked. This includes Valleyside, Alaskan Village, Icarus, Moonbae 9, and Zone 85. It is very hard to win on these maps because there are so many tier 2s. Any help, other than basic PVP tips? I know I'm bad, so anyone who helps out is appreciated.

TylerWieland

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some tips to help you.

1. Flint and Steel is one of the best items in the game- If getting chased simply look down and place by the time you land it will be a block away and your "chaser" will hopefully be on fire.

2. Take note of where the crafting tables are as you may need them later on.

3. I seem to do a lot better when I don't go to mid

4. On certain maps like "Survival Games 2" you can make it up on top of the stadium and there are at least 20 chest that no one goes for.

Hope I Helped.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
A choke point is where you camp on a place where there is usually 1 way in, 1 way out. An example of this is on top of the library on Valleyside. It's much easier to kill teams (in my opinion) this way.

On the maps you provided on your main post here are some useful choke points:
Vallyside: On top of library
Zone 85: On top of the double tier 2 building at WEST.
Moonbase: Too many to list.
Icarus: I like on top of the building outside gold route
Alaskan Village: Just watch this video OP Choke point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci