• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winner for 4,000,000 game disqualified, runner up wins!

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
So, has the MCSG staff team realize how hacker-infested EU Servers are? Or should we wait for the 5-millionth game for a change.
We are aware of the EU hackers. I am an EU moderator my self and I usually ban over 5-10 hackers a day. We do not have a lot of moderators on the EU and even if we did most of them are on the US servers. What I can tell you is that we try our best to keep hackers away from the servers as moderators are the first line of defence against hackers or any sort of rule breaker. Currently they are getting a lot more staff members but most of them are still from the US. What I'm trying to say is that the EU servers will improve but it will take a while. I promise you we will figure something out.

- Sayf / Sayfisac

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
You could have all done /kill once the timer was almost at 4mil.
But then the random would've got the diamond donor and he was purposely running to stop us from getting it.

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
Hm, seemed that the rumour I heard was true, deleted that status though just to make sure I didn't give the guy a bad name in anyway.. Congratulations to MrKliment, pity he doesn't have a forum account.. seems to be the case with a lot of give-away winners xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci