• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winner Announcements In Hub?

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just thought I'd give a suggestion; I think it would be cool if after someone wins a game it is then announced in the hub.

For example:
"Gunnishone just won on Holiday Resort" or something like that. If you get a win everyone should be able to see it.

The only bad thing I can think of is if you keep winning someone might try to join your game and target you, but I don't think it will be too much of an issue as long as the announcement doesn't say which server the player is in.

Thanks,
~Gun

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its alot of server, and I think this woulf only spam the hub ::

Chicayne

Platinum
Reaction score
You would have to consider Zedchase and MCTF2, and how they would be implemented.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
As said above, it might spam the chat as there are hundreds of servers depending on the region. Likewise, ZedChase and MCTF2 would be difficult to work in.

However, this actually made me think of an adaptation to this.
You know when you join a lobby and the chat automatically displays the voting options? Well it also displays the previous maps played, but this goes slightly unnoticed. What if we were to add a third line of text? Maybe:

"Last Round Won By: GotCubes"

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
r.i.p US r.i.p EU if this is implicated...

*cellllllllleeeeeebrate good times! come on, let's celebrate, owwwww* *crutch grab* *360* *moonwalks out of stage* I'm done! But yeah I like the idea :)

Chaos_Slayer_

Survivor
Reaction score
•It will lag the servers a lot
•It would spam the chat
•Some people dont care who won, so they would get annoyed
• @Cubes has a good idea, with the lobby your in saying who won the last game

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
As said above, it might spam the chat as there are hundreds of servers depending on the region. Likewise, ZedChase and MCTF2 would be difficult to work in.

You know when you join a lobby and the chat automatically displays the voting options? Well it also displays the previous maps played, but this goes slightly unnoticed. What if we were to add a third line of text? Maybe:

^ This!

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score

If this was added, you would have to be forced to join a new server because people would target the winner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci