• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winds of Change 2

Reaction score
Maybe add ladders to the side of boat in deathmatch so if your pushed off you can get back up. (Not sure if this has already been mentioned)

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like the additions will make it better!

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
Winds Of Change is no doubt one of my favourites, love the boat route. :p Looking forward to V2!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I personally don't think we should name it Winds of Change 2, but something like Winds of Change: Shipwrecked. Kindof like how RF has a map named Treacherous Hights V2: Ghost in the machine.

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally don't think we should name it Winds of Change 2, but something like Winds of Change: Shipwrecked. Kindof like how RF has a map named Treacherous Hights V2: Ghost in the machine.
This will most likely replace Winds of Change anyway so it could just be called "Winds of Change"

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
This will most likely replace Winds of Change anyway so it could just be called "Winds of Change"
I don't think so. Its still a new map different from the original Winds of Change, so naturally we would name it differently.

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think so. Its still a new map different from the original Winds of Change, so naturally we would name it differently.
Par 72's name didn't change though :p
In my opinion, renaming it just takes away from the minimalist-like nature of the server. I would prefer simpler names such as the examples below;
Origins (Requiem v2.0) -> Origins
Zone 85 Revamped -> Zone 85
Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the machine -> Treacherous Heights
Fallen Empire V2 -> Fallen Empire
Survival Games Highway -> Highway
SG: Shore -> Shore
Survival Games Adrenaline -> Adrenaline

This is just my opinion, but I am sure that some people will agree with me (although it isn't a big deal). I might make a thread regarding this topic.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
It will replace the original but we will call it Winds of Change 2:something to distinguish it from the original

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
put some sort of sea monster in the water. That would be nice. Also a wrecked ship at the bottom of the sea that would be possible to go into and get chests would be pretty nice.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
put some sort of sea monster in the water. That would be nice. Also a wrecked ship at the bottom of the sea that would be possible to go into and get chests would be pretty nice.
There was a wrecked ship on the original? that will still be there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci