• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win The Survival Games

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
You use Katniss' bow and kill all of the baccas, but oh the irony, they each dropped 20 bows.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations, you have 100+ bows, but lo and behold, you're out of arrows. All of the arrows you just fired are now unusable, and all 100+ of your bows simultaneously break at once. It turns out everyone you just shot wasn't quite dead yet, and their ready for revenge.

You now have no bow and no arrows.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Then you say the magic words "tem pls I fan" and they immediately give you full iron and 1000 unbreakable bows and a million unbreakable arrows. Then you scumbag them baccas and get all there stuff

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was a trap, one of the baccas had a particle-evaporation bomb. You barely miss, but in the process, have all of your bows and arrows vaporized to oblivion. (breakable =/= indestructible)

You still have no bow or arrows.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I craft myself full armor and weapons.

You run into a 24 man team.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You run for seemling forever. Then you realize you're on a treadmill. Then you remember there's no treadmills in minecraft. Then you remember you're not you're playing Minecraft. You're at the gym.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
When you wake up from the coma, you realize that you wake up from the dream that you were in.
MCSG was just a figment of your imagination, along with the rest of humanity.
You slowly walk over to your computer and realize that it is actually a sandwich.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci