• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win The Survival Games

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
You realize that you have Windows 8 and the desktop and app version installed, and the app version crashed because it sucks. You are on a call with me, and you are seduced by my sexual voice.

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
You realize that you have Windows 8 and the desktop and app version installed, and the app version crashed because it sucks. You are on a call with me, and you are seduced by my sexual voice.
We then start sexting with each other

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
We then start sexting with each other
You realize that you had just been texting yourself, because you're lonely. You hope that soon, your dream of sexting 4non will turn into a reality.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then Shrek barges into the room. He relentlessly destroys the mod, almost killing him. He whispers slowly into his ear.

"It's not ogre until I say it's ogre"

(I could actually tell the 4chan version but I don't want to get banned. :()

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
Then Shrek barges into the room. He relentlessly destroys the mod, almost killing him. He whispers slowly into his ear.

"It's not ogre until I say it's ogre"

(I could actually tell the 4chan version but I don't want to get banned. :()
Then they hack into Chads Computer and unban themselves, and also give themselves OP, cuz they're from Plantet Minecraft

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You wake up from the dream to find your still on skype with littlerawr who seems to be telling a story for the past 5 hours you are somehow still alive in the game with a stone sword and full iron still on your pedestal you realize rawr has given you the items and is preparing to 1v1 you.

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
You wake up from the dream to find your still on skype with littlerawr who seems to be telling a story for the past 5 hours you are somehow still alive in the game with a stone sword and full iron still on your pedestal you realize rawr has given you the items and is preparing to 1v1 you.
You then turn on your secret hacks

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You fly over and kill him but he uses his last move.... LITTLERAWR USES RAWR OF TIME
It brings you back at the pedestal where it all started 20 seconds till pregame ends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci