• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win/loss and Kill/Death Ratio Count

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
It kinda bugs me that some people get really high places on the leaderboards for having no life (no offense). Which would make it cool if we added a win/loss ratio, showing how many games you have lost, and how many you have won, and leaderboards would go by that. Oh, and a kill/death ratio would be cool, nothing to do with leaderboards, but to show your epic pvp skills off. Feel free to leave any criticisms or additions to my idea.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Haha that would be cool, sadly I am one of those no lifers and this would so lower my score. Well at the moment it doesn't matter since I have no score. Still it would be a nice and fair addition.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
a K/D ratio would be fairly unstable for the simple fact.. You can only die once in every game. As for a Win/Lose ratio, same deal, you can only have one winner out of 24/48/120.. So I expect that ratio to be near 0.1 alot but cool idea overall :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
a K/D ratio would be fairly unstable for the simple fact.. You can only die once in every game. As for a Win/Lose ratio, same deal, you can only have one winner out of 24/48/120.. So I expect that ratio to be near 0.1 alot but cool idea overall :D
Tis.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
I realize it would be low win loss ratio and high kill death ratio, but it's still more fair. As for the kdr, it kinda just shows how much damage you can do even if you don't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci