• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wils' Texture Pack - Official Thread

Do you like it so far?

• Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
This is amazing

Wils I'm jealous of you. You're too good at everything
Thanks, there are some things I am not too good at :p

I absolutely love this pack so far! It's absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait till you get more done!

I do, however have some constructive criticism.

I personally do not like the leaves. I feel that compared to the wood it looks... Not realistic enough. And it really looks like a pile of leaves rather than leaves on a tree.
(comparison)
I think it would look better if the leaves all faced downwards (or look as if they were drooping, if that makes any sense). Other than that, I honestly think it looks amazing! Seriously great work.
Great idea, I agree that the leaves aren't quite right but I wasn't sure how to do them. I will try your suggestion and see what it looks like. :)

I LOVE IT

Reaction score
Ok it has been a while since I have done anything to the pack so here are two new textures (glass & gravel) + I have redone the leaf texture

¡Sam!

Diamond
Reaction score
I absolutely love this pack so far! It's absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait till you get more done!

I do, however have some constructive criticism.

I personally do not like the leaves. I feel that compared to the wood it looks... Not realistic enough. And it really looks like a pile of leaves rather than leaves on a tree.
(comparison)
I think it would look better if the leaves all faced downwards (or look as if they were drooping, if that makes any sense). Other than that, I honestly think it looks amazing! Seriously great work.
*Runs HD pack with shaders*

Reaction score
Updated download link added.
  • Added new texture including glass, tall grass and gravel.
  • Fixed the oak leaves texture so that the leaves all point in the same direction.
  • Finished the title screen + load up screen (check it out!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci