• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wils' Texture Pack - Official Thread

Do you like it so far?

• Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score

Wils' texture pack is a realistic texture pack done right. Many realistic texture packs don't look as good as they could because they don't use seamless textures and they don't make the texture work with surrounding blocks. Wils' texture pack aims to fix these problems to create a great looking texture pack.
Stats:
  • 256x256
  • All textures obtained without breaking copyright.

Download:

Alpha Release Version 1.01(LATEST):
  • Added new texture including glass, tall grass and gravel.
  • Fixed the oak leaves texture so that the leaves all point in the same direction.
  • Finished the title screen + load up screen (check it out!)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ldp9gxkbspihhg/AX_256x256_TheOfficialWils_AR_V1.01.zip

Alpha Release Version 1.0:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/genv3guxqwd2vlz/AX_256x256_TheOfficialWils_AR_V1.0.zip

Gameplan:

1. Finish major/key blocks.
  2. Finish all blocks.
  3. Do tools.
  4. Do items.

Pictures:

Blocks:

Terrain:

Last edited:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty neat, not a fan of realistic resource packs but this looks surprisingly nice. You should work on CTM support, if the pack has a lot of CTM it makes it way more interesting.

Reaction score
Looks pretty neat, not a fan of realistic resource packs but this looks surprisingly nice. You should work on CTM support, if the pack has a lot of CTM it makes it way more interesting.
Thanks for the comment but I have no idea what CTM means :p

Reaction score
CTM= Connected textures, can also be used for "random blocks", like, 1/4 cobblestone is more cracked, a bit mossy etc
I will have a look at using them but first I want to do the main items and blocks

I redid the grass and the dirt textures so they are now 100% better + I added a sand and brick texture. I have also done the gold sword texture but i will probably change it as I am not really that keen on it.

New screenshots:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci