• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why your Known!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm known mainly for being part of the community for such a long time, longer than the majority of people here today. The only remaining members who joined before me off the top of my head are ikanacanyon, chad and sneeze7. At one point in time, I was also a relatively avid forumer, and I was actually popular within the community around that time. I also drew avatars for people a while ago, which gave me some exposure.

Just kidding, the main reason I'm known is because I joined on 4/20 and my member number is 1337.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm known mainly for being part of the community for such a long time, longer than the majority of people here today. The only remaining members who joined before me off the top of my head are ikanacanyon, chad and sneeze7. At one point in time, I was also a relatively avid forumer, and I was actually popular within the community around that time. I also drew avatars for people a while ago, which gave me some exposure.

Just kidding, the main reason I'm known is because I joined on 4/20 and my member number is 1337.
You joined 4/21, not 4/20 c;;;

Quantum
Reaction score
Why I'm known on MCGamer:
I am really active on the forums and I am a good PvPer.

Why I'm known IRL:
I'm known because of my Computer Skills.​

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I am known in real life because I am funny. I'm always joking. I literally can't be serious (only when I really need to) but I always pass my grades with A. Also I am really good at football. :cool:

I am known on the MCGamer..... Am I? xD
I don't feel like I am known on the MCGamer. A lot of people know me from the forums but people from my country know me because my PvP. :p

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm known IRL because I make music

I am known here because I don't actually know.

I am one of the original set of players from 2012 but I never got involved. So yeh.

Oh. I was also mod 3 times.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Some people on this thread think very highly of themselves...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci