• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why your Known!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How to get know, Buy donor, Call hacks on everyone. Call yourself a gOd.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Im known for building solar frost back in 2012 and being number 5 on the EU leaderboards back in the day, then reaching it to the top 20 in the global leaderboards.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I am known for having 1k+ wins on MCSG and having over 1k posts and likes on le forums.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IRL: I'm that loudmouth musical guy at my school and everyone knows me in my year and other years.

MCSG: I have been apart of the number one AU clan called "Earth" that beat almost every clan and never lost. It was 50 something wins to 0 loss. The clans we didn't beat were to scared to battle us.

Either then the clan scene I am the owner of a build team currently working on our biggest project ever. The team is pretty well known as well and that's how I am known.

(And a bit of teamspeak XD)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh gosh how do I do this...

I am well known because of my YouTube channel, former owner of Phoenix and creating poets, winning the apex vs Phoenix clan war, being in the top 50 on the leaderboards at one point and being a staff member.

Irl: ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci