• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why was Lost Mine removed?

Do you want back Lost Mine?

• Yes.

Votes: 43 70.5%
  • No.

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Heres the time I explain why it was removed and us as users could possibly contribute for its re-adding to the servers! c:

Lost Mine.
Lost mine was an Official MCSG map back un the last summer vacations. Build by BuckGoesHam, Kydamin, etc. The map was themed of an underground mine with obviously a lost story. The map had quick games, at its fastest 5 minutes. The map also had various OP items, which is why it got removed. The map was small and very fun, mostly for how short games were; this is why people loved it and want it back.

Why did it got removed?
As I stated before, it was removed for these OP items within the map. Some developer asked ThatOneTomahawk to remove the OP items... Did he delete them? Yes, he send a new copy of Lost Mine without all the OP items, however the developer never pushed and update and the map was deleted.

Why isn't it back?
The map is most likely to never be back, probably for unknown reasons... Still, after ThatOneTomahawk send them the none-OP items version, they never put it in the servers and its been already 10 months since it was first deleted, when theres been a lot of threads asking for it to come back.

How us as users are able to change this?
What I suggest... How about if we vote? If you want this map to be added again, vote "yes" in the pole on top, whereas for "no" if you totally dislike it.
I'm sure if the map committee sees this, they might arrange something so Lost Mine is back —or I hope so...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never found, well, anything about the map personally appealing :/

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Why has their recently been an explosion of complaints about this map being removed?

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why has their recently been an explosion of complaints about this map being removed?
Maybe it's because people liked the map, enjoyed it?:3
I think alot f people want it back, as they seemed to enjoy it alot. Everyone can't be happy, but the map was actually fun, and was easy to play if you wanted a short game.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think alot f people want it back, as they seemed to enjoy it alot. Everyone can't be happy, but the map was actually fun, and was easy to play if you wanted a short game.
My point here. And, after the complains, the polemic with this map, they haven't added it back... Even when in fact, the authors did proportion a free OP items copy.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never actually played a game on it, I think that was during my break period. From videos I watched, I gathered that games are usually too short, and it's pretty much stone tunnels, with no space for good, open PvP that I enjoy the most.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
What I was trying to say was, why did all of these complaints randomly happen now? Wasn't this map removed ages ago?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci