• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I Think MCSG Should Change Deathmatch To 4 Players And Be More Harsh On Teams

Want MCSG To Be Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArenaMaster

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually broke my laptop because of teamers. I punched my laptop and the screen got f***** up.. Its not broke just the screen went out. But lucky enough I had my pc almost finished.
You really need help...

Anyway, teams are crucial for Survival Games, they provide a challenge and are a blast if you're in one playing with a buddy. Remember, it is after all just a game. While teams can be frustrating at deathmatch, the possibility of a 4-person deathmatch makes it possible for you to be 3 teamed. At least with 3 people you stand somewhat of a chance. This is just a little tip that I used to use when I was playing on the servers. If there's 4 people left, and you know there's a 2 team, do not attack the lone player. It is much easier to kill a 2-team outside of deathmatch as there are no constraints.

Good luck in the future, and show those teamers who's boss! :D

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
.... One Time I almost threw my monitor out the window, there are too many teams to count...
I actually broke my laptop because of teamers. I punched my laptop and the screen got f***** up....
I think there's a bigger problem than Teams here.

The fact is that Teams are impossible to prevent. You can't force people to not team, it's like trying to force people to not play with their left hands.
Don't get mad. Get even. There are plenty of people who have adapted tactics to combat teams. I suggest you check out their guides and tips.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
No. That's not lucky. Go get anger management pills, or just stop playing the game completely.
I don't think there's such a thing as anger management pills, although there's anger management therapy and stuffs.

EDIT: Huh, actually there seems to be anger management medication. Odd

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
You really need help...

Anyway, teams are crucial for Survival Games, they provide a challenge and are a blast if you're in one playing with a buddy. Remember, it is after all just a game. While teams can be frustrating at deathmatch, the possibility of a 4-person deathmatch makes it possible for you to be 3 teamed. At least with 3 people you stand somewhat of a chance. This is just a little tip that I used to use when I was playing on the servers. If there's 4 people left, and you know there's a 2 team, do not attack the lone player. It is much easier to kill a 2-team outside of deathmatch as there are no constraints.

Good luck in the future, and show those teamers who's boss! :D
It was a 7 man team clan on the hive. .-.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a 7 man team clan on the hive. .-.
I find it coincidental that you state that just as I was about to point out how rigged the poll is.

Not only does this imply that MCSG can only be "better" by instituting a vague notion of, "harshness" and a 4-player deathmatch limit (which has some pretty weak justification), but it also implies that failure to do so will mean that the Hive will become more popular. But if the Hive still has teams as anecdotal stated by JuanTwoThree , then it seems like both options are equally invalid.

I haven't seen a more rigged poll since...
(If conservative) the 2008 US Presidential Election.
(If liberal) the 2000 US Presidential Election.

All in all, these threads have been made time and time again, and this one seems especially unproductive. I'll lock the thread, state that neither suggestion is likely to be implemented, and request that if you'd like to discuss this matter further, you can join any number of other threads saying the same thing in a more productive manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci