• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do i keep lagging/ghosting?

Do you guys get this issue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I keep joining a server and 2 minutes later everyone isn't moving and i am basically ghosted. I can't hit anyone or open chests. Then 10 seconds after that, i lag out and it says "java socket error" (or something like that). I don't even know why. I have 5 bars of WiFi and java is fully updated. My computer is really good and i get 150 FPS. Does anyone know a fix for this?

BTW sorry for making this so long xD

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I keep joining a server and 2 minutes later everyone isn't moving and i am basically ghosted. I can't hit anyone or open chests. Then 10 seconds after that, i lag out and it says "java socket error" (or something like that). I don't even know why. I have 5 bars of WiFi and java is fully updated. My computer is really good and i get 150 FPS. Does anyone know a fix for this?

BTW sorry for making this so long xD
That wasn't long at all, lol.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score

Anyways, do tell perfect ping to a server go on CMD and enter this "Ping (IP)"
Example: Ping US.MCGAMER.NET

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
That happens to me, but try /gf

Don't try to log on us9001.mcsg.in and you will lag terrible, it was up yesterday.
It might be down

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci