• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why can't people view the ban appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BastianPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
When I post my ban appeal I cannot see it when I go to the ban appeal section. Now before I start this I would like to point out this is not just for me it is for the people who have also been banned unfairly.
Now I don't know if it is just me but when I look at the ban appeal I always get the message that says this page is private or like error. I have no clue if it is just my Computer or if it is for everyone that posts the ban appeal.

Please staff notice this and fix it ASAP
Thank you for reading

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I do not see why members would need to see the ban appeals. The ban appeal section is in fact blocked from members and only staff can see them.

If players were able to see the ban appeals there would be nothing but arguing and bickering going on, on the forums.

If you were "Unfairly banned" you can make a ban dispute and prove your innocence. If you do make a ban dispute, most of the time the staff member that reviews it will link you the reason you were banned. If it was a hacking ban for example, they would most likely link you the video that was submitted to get you banned.

I was in fact banned unfairly for "hacks" and I got it removed because I was able to prove my innocence in the video that was submitted against me.

I hope this made sense. Have a great day.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
You should be able to see your dispute here (http://dispute.mcgamer.info) or in the Closed Disputes section if you were the one to post/create the thread.

Question Answered;Thread Locked

(If you're still confused, private message me)
Moved to Correct section (General Support)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In addition, I just tested with another staff member to see if there would be any issues viewing your own thread, even after it was moved from another section. The tests were affirmative and we were able to see the replies. Make sure you are logged into the forums, that's the only reason I can come up with as to why you are not able to view your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci