• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why am I so bad?

TehEndieMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't EVER win! My PVP is fine, and I know chest routes. I usually die because people attack while I'm looting or crafting.

Kalzo

Survivor
Reaction score
just fns spam and bow spam till dey give up :) mackes dem wanna die

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
What I do a lot is press the button to switch perspectives (f5 default, I have mine on R to reach easier) so that you can see if anyone is behind you where you cannot normally see them.

Another thing you can do is switch your perspective once, so you can see your characters back and then loot a chest, this way if anyone is sneaking up to the side of you or somewhere you could not normally see without switching perspectives you can see them.

And the final thing you can do that I know of is get a texture pack where your inventory is clear, so you can see through it. That way while looting a chest you can see how you would normally see if you weren't :)

Last edited:

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
just be aware, and change your name to something short and original

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm so bad at dis block game 2 !!1!!!

Tips & Tricks

1) Huahwi

2) iBeaturscore

3) This guy

MrWenn

Spectator
Reaction score
these tips and tricks videos should HELP you. Only you can help yourself the most. YOU think youre pvp is fine. It may be, but you can always come up with ways on improvement. You even stated your problem and solution. Your problem is that you leep dying when you're looting or crafting. Solution? Simple. Be aware of your surroundings, listen to your surroundings, and check your surroundings before you loot or craft.

Ask the same thing to someone who doesn't even play the game.
Logic.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
Well according to what you've said, the solution is simple: check your surroundings before looting chests or crafting to insure that you don't get snuck up on and killed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci