• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why am I being abused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Now, before you say "omg this aidan randy he shud be getting denied from another klan", just understand that you probably don't know how it feels to be abused constantly every day.

Here goes nothing......
I'm sick and tired of being abused constantly by a countless amount of people on these forums, on teamspeaks, and in game, most of these people don't even know me. I have done nothing wrong to any of those people at all and I am still continuously harassed by them. It's sad how the best and most famous forumers in this community and most well known pvp'ers can the biggest dicks you could ever meet. I've gotten the same "you're annoying go get denied from another clan" response from everyone I've asked. Yes, I have gotten more mature (many find that hard to believe) and learned not to take it too personally, but the abuse just becomes too much. Recently, I've been tryharding on MCSG because I don't want my 1/5 to become a 1/12 again :p. Before the game, next to me, I see a person I recognize from the forums. he's one of the "cool kids", who everyone respects and knows, who is always in great clans, but treats people like an asshole (that's all of the "cool kids" anyway, besides some). He gets spawnkilled and shortly after I die, and he says gg in chat. I jokingly respond, "godly 1/5 ratio getting godlier" and he says, "its an alt idiot go get denied from another clan". I tell him I wasn't talking to him, but he didn't care. he said "stfu kid, I don't care about you". He keeps on flaming and I tell him that he doesn't know how it feels to be constantly bullied and harassed, then this random dude named Duels comes in and says "stfu aidan youre annoying". then I say "So telling people how they feel is annoying?" Then he says "yes it is". That's what pushed me over to make this thread.
Like I'm literally clueless on why I'm constantly harassed. I have stopped applying for "god kool kid klans" that I know will never give me a chance in my whole life, and just stuck to clans with friends. I thought that would help but no, it just made it worse. I 2v2'd some people who were in Destiny with a friend, beat them and jokingly said smack to them, and they said "this is why you're in randy clans." For joking? I've done nothing to the jerks that would harass me. I guess they are just hurt and confused people who feel like their life is so bad they abuse other people and make theirs the same. I'm one of those people minus the last part. See, this community has brought me into 2 months of depression, occurring in last fall, when it got bad. I wanted to leave and go to hive, but I figured I would get abused there as well. Maybe that option would've been better for my mental state and how I feel about myself.
That is the end of this thread. Do not say this is a waste of time, because telling people how they feel is not wasting their time. If any flame comes on this thread, I will get staff immediately.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Ceroria Lock this please, I don't want any flame or response. I just want people to read this and understand what I've been through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci