• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who's off to College/University then?

Are you in education?

• Total voters

YouGotPowelled

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I just thought I'd share a little bit about what I'm doing at the moment; and it would be interesting to see what you wonderful people are up to.
Basically I've just finished college and I've been accepted into my first choice of Universities. I'll be moving into my accommodation over the next few weeks and then I'll begin working towards my Degree in Creative Writing.

I was just wondering who else is going to University or starting College? Have you got anything exciting you want to share? I'm filled with so many mixed emotions I felt as if creating a thread, and talking about it with people going through the same kind of stuff may help a few of us!

Also I've created a general poll above, be sure to answer!

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Also attending University next year, will be taking a four year accounting course hopefully to become a Chartered Accountant when I'm finished.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Second last year of college then doing two additional years in senior then moving onto university.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think I would be in college... I'm in Grade 11 if that helps.

YouGotPowelled

Survivor
Reaction score
Also attending University next year, will be taking a four year accounting course hopefully to become a Chartered Accountant when I'm finished.
The money you'll be on will be insane haha. My sister's boyfriend is a quantity surveyor, he's training to become chartered and the figures are insane..

lol I'm going into my 3rd year of a 4 year course at uni :3
Sounds like you're coming to the end of it then! What do you study?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'll be attending University in 2 years. I'm in 11th grade at the moment, 3rd year of High School.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci