• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would you date from MCG?

wjabice

Survivor
Reaction score
Probably Gipp He's too sexy to be true. Oh, and of course xExtract HIS PVP SKILLS MAKE ME GO HARD. wait wat

EDIT: omg, Zoey liked my post :DD

Last edited:

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Cba to read through all that.
Anyone wanna sum up the most interesting/creepy posts out there?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Cba to read through all that.
Anyone wanna sum up the most interesting/creepy posts out there?
Basically, a ton of guys tagged other guys in a bromance type of way, (I think it's called bromance, when two males are really close friends etc.?)
Also Cat_On_A_Poptart, Spike11, and a number of other female posters got tagged an absurd amount of times. This goes to show just how desperate many of the males in video game communities are. (I LOL'ed a lot.)
There was a lot of lists with 5+ names on them, many of the same gender of the poster.
And then, of course, there was a ton of people saying "This is gonna get real creepy, real fast." and other things along the lines of how many pedos there are online.

And last but not least the cows who are laughing at the humor in all (or most) of these posts.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Basically, a ton of guys tagged other guys in a bromance type of way, (I think it's called bromance, when two males are really close friends etc.?)
Also Cat_On_A_Poptart, Spike11, and a number of other female posters got tagged an absurd amount of times. This goes to show just how desperate many of the males in video game communities are. (I LOL'ed a lot.)
There was a lot of lists with 5+ names on them, many of the same gender of the poster.
And then, of course, there was a ton of people saying "This is gonna get real creepy, real fast." and other things along the lines of how many pedos there are online.

And last but not least the cows who are laughing at the humor in all (or most) of these posts.
Yet again, you fail to let me down Moo.

But I wouldn't date you, eww XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci