• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who plays SC2: Wings of Liberty/Heart of the Swarm?

EpicRhubarb

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi!

I was just wondering who played and what you consider yourself in the game on 10? I would think myself of a 2.5-4/10 since I'm still learning.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I play! Add me! Just add my real ID if you want to play with me, it's so much simpler, it's [email protected]

I'm pretty poor, I don't know what I am out of 10 :/
I'm on Holiday right now so I can't play and when I get back I'm gonna suck :(

EpicRhubarb

Diamond
Reaction score
I play! Add me! Just add my real ID if you want to play with me, it's so much simpler, it's [email protected]

I'm pretty poor, I don't know what I am out of 10 :/
I'm on Holiday right now so I can't play and when I get back I'm gonna suck :(
Yeah. I will tomorrow. It's 10pm right now and I have school tomorrow so ill add you tomorrow.

In other news: Ill fix the title tomorrow... I'm on a iPod. :/

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I would give myself a 7.5/10. I've been playing Minecraft since March of 2011, so I have a lot of experience in that area.. I joined my first PvP server in August of 2011. (Before sprint! EW!)

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would give myself a 7.5/10. I've been playing Minecraft since March of 2011, so I have a lot of experience in that area.. I joined my first PvP server in August of 2011. (Before sprint! EW!)
Not to burst your bubble or anything... But we're talking about Starcraft, not Minecraft :eek:

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I read SG2 >.< And then he said "I'll fix the title" Oh well, same difference, eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci