• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who plays Hexxit?

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I was wondering if any forumers play hexxit. :3

Edit: It's a minecraft mod.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First

Wha is hexxit?

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Nope. My friend always talks about it, so annoying.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I'm not a big fan of mods in general, so I've never tried to play it.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Why not? They add a lot of variety to the game.
I'm a purist when it comes to Minecraft. I believe that if it isn't a part of the vanilla game, it isn't meant to be in the game at all. Plus, I don't really want to have to memorize a million new items :3

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm a purist when it comes to Minecraft. I believe that if it isn't a part of the vanilla game, it isn't meant to be in the game at all. Plus, I don't really want to have to memorize a million new items :3
Yeah memorizing sucks; my friends and I just go around going OMG LOOK AT THAT NEW THING.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
I've played hexxit a few times. It's actually really fun learning all the new things and it gives you like.. More goals;o
I love mods to be honest, they can be so fun!
Although I do like my completely unmodded one too. I like a bit of difference sometimes.
They make me lag terribly though. I put optifine on and I lag like a pig in a blanket. But without it I have better fps than people with it at times xD

Reaction score
My friend and his brother play it ALL the time. My brother plays it with his brother, so he installed it on my computer. I'll play eventually :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci