• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is the top player in the server?

Techno_Ninja

Spectator
Reaction score
This could be a command such as /top or /topplayer or even /toptrib. It would allow people in the lobby or game to determine who is the highest ranked player (ex. #364, not donator rank, etc.). This would let players compare and contrast their stats with the top player's. I think it would be a could idea to let people know who they are up against.

(Several players in the TeamSpeak voiced that they thought this was a good idea, so I posted it here.)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ya implementing a /toptrib like command doesn't really do much else other than fix a minor inconvenience.

Cuz if you really want to know who's the best in that lobby without checking the leaderboards you can just cycle through peoples records.

You can compare stats and check out the competition with either of these.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I think the first people to reply are missing the point. If maybe you could just type in a simple command without going through EVERY player in the lobby to see who has the most wins/highest game rank. I think this would be a very good idea.
You both pointed out ways to find peoples stats but no way of comparing them to other people in your server.. Great idea, I would love to see it implemented :)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the first people to reply are missing the point. If maybe you could just type in a simple command without going through EVERY player in the lobby to see who has the most wins/highest game rank. I think this would be a very good idea.
You both pointed out ways to find peoples stats but no way of comparing them to other people in your server.. Great idea, I would love to see it implemented :)
I like the idea, but like I said before, this is just to fix a minor convenience.
It's not like its impossible to check and compare stats, ingame and I can assume the devs probably have other things they need to work on.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, but like I said before, this is just to fix a minor convenience.
It's not like its impossible to see peoples stats, and I can assume the devs probably have other things they need to work on.
True, it would still be nice to see this implemented. I find myself constantly typing /records 'name' against everyone who types in the lobby to see who is the best..

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They used to have a command that did this for points, but it was removed or just not added back in with MCSGv2. Hopefully they add it back for wins soon :)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Heres everything /records shows (Terrible Win Loss ratio, I know.)

Rank, points, Rank on leaderboards, Games, Kills, Chests, and Lifespan.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not like its impossible to check and compare stats, ingame and I can assume the devs probably have other things they need to work on.
Minor incoveniance? Cycling through 23 other player's stats would take 10 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci