• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is The Biggest Ping Abuser in a clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, with the whole ping abuse non-sense. Let's get some things cleared up first.

If you are good at PvP at some level then you can take on "ping abusers" and can handle the situation in a fight.

Secondly, even if someone gets "good ping" doesn't mean that they "abuse it" like most people say.

Lastly, honestly with the conception of "ping abuse" being said. I honestly think that word is just an excuse for calling someone good but not admitting it entirely or an excuse of saying "He/She beat me in the game and now i'm mad."

Last edited:

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Ok, with the whole ping abuse non-sense. Let's get some things cleared up first.

If you are good at PvP at some level then you can take on "ping abusers" and can handle the situation in a fight.

Secondly, even if someone gets "good ping" doesn't mean that they "abuse it" like most people say.
I say. This is a great fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci