• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is Rubennss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubenMGT

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, why no?, Who is Rubennss?.

Well, I'm accused of having a Rubennss account which is not mine, just something I played more than four hours, and I jumped a ban saying that was my secondary account, and that my primary account was banned, but the thing is that I have only one account called RubenMGT and statistics which do not speak of a hacker which blame me, I've written disputes always say ban ban but maintained but showing no evidence, I tried to talk to managers but nothing anything, ban argued, what should I do ?.

PS: I think there are too many hackers in MCSG to ban someone who never uses.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sure that if it's a banned player, they won't publicly talk about him due to the fact that bans of a player(s) are private.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

If you believe you have been unfairly banned, the best thing to do is post a ban dispute, though you've mentioned already doing that, but to no avail.

If this is the case, unfortunately posting another ban dispute won't help.

If you would like to see your evidence, contact me and I'd be happy to forward it to you :)

Thread locked; Feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci