• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who here likes Metroid

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know, Retro studios is working on a new game that they have been quiet about. More metriod, maybe. If it is metriod, then I might faint.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
You know, Retro studios is working on a new game that they have been quiet about. More metriod, maybe. If it is metriod, then I might faint.
i heard it was going to be a Metroid Star fox massup

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i heard it was going to be a Metroid Star fox massup
That wouldn't make sence, the only cross-nintendo games are the Smash Bros. series(also amazing). I'm still thinking its a new metriod game. and if its on WiiU, I would get it just to play metriod.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
That wouldn't make sence, the only cross-nintendo games are the Smash Bros. series(also amazing). I'm still thinking its a new metriod game. and if its on WiiU, I would get it just to play metriod.
what's what i heard so like i said it MIGHT be

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Necropost FTW

Has anyone heard of the rumor of a man who hacked Miiverse to have Admin powers and he saw hidden groups for several unnanounced games, inculding a metriod game?

Not saying its true or not, but look carefully in an early nintendo video for Miiverse(forgot which one), and look at the groups on screen on one point. You can see Samus helmet in one of the groups. This leads me to believe that the next metriod will be for Wii U.

Just take my money Nintendo, take it.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Necropost FTW

Has anyone heard of the rumor of a man who hacked Miiverse to have Admin powers and he saw hidden groups for several unnanounced games, inculding a metriod game?

Not saying its true or not, but look carefully in an early nintendo video for Miiverse(forgot which one), and look at the groups on screen on one point. You can see Samus helmet in one of the groups. This leads me to believe that the next metriod will be for Wii U.

Just take my money Nintendo, take it.
Hope he saw one for SSB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci