• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who here likes Metroid

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
Tittle says it all who here like the Metroid series

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
other m had a good story and was really cool but it would have been better in first person

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love metriod, but the only game in that series that I've beat is Prime one. However, Prime was so good that if they realase a new game in the meriod fransice, I will want to buy it. In fact, I'm planning on buying the orgional for my 3DS(in the e-shop). What made prime good(better than Chickens of Destroution) is that it made you feel vonrable when fighting bosses. Sure, you may have everything in game you can get, but when you fight the first form of the final boss, you still may die do to a simple mistake. Also, Prime was immersive, like in the ruins if you don't notice the bug things, they kamakasi you and you jump a little because, well, you were not expecting that. The Final thing prime has going for it is that prime is hard, this isn't a "buy and beat in the same night." type of game. So their for, prime is better than COD.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
I love metriod, but the only game in that series that I've beat is Prime one. However, Prime was so good that if they realase a new game in the meriod fransice, I will want to buy it. In fact, I'm planning on buying the orgional for my 3DS(in the e-shop). What made prime good(better than Chickens of Destroution) is that it made you feel vonrable when fighting bosses. Sure, you may have everything in game you can get, but when you fight the first form of the final boss, you still may die do to a simple mistake. Also, Prime was immersive, like in the ruins if you don't notice the bug things, they kamakasi you and you jump a little because, well, you were not expecting that. The Final thing prime has going for it is that prime is hard, this isn't a "buy and beat in the same night." type of game. So their for, prime is better than COD.
"prime is better than COD" omg that is Awesome i love this part

Fireofthenova

Spectator
Reaction score
I've never played Other M or any other Prime game besides 2. I have, however, played most of the 2-D games like Fusion and Zero Mission. Fusion was great, but it removed one of Metroid's core elements. Exploration. Sure, you could explore, but it was a little hard as there were these missions you would have to do and usually, when you finally got a power you needed to get a health upgrade or whatever, you were far from the area in which the upgrade was. It was a fun game nonetheless. The graphics were great, the controls were smooth and easy to use, music was awesome, and the bosses were exciting and were difficult like a good boss should be.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
I've never played Other M or any other Prime game besides 2. I have, however, played most of the 2-D games like Fusion and Zero Mission. Fusion was great, but it removed one of Metroid's core elements. Exploration. Sure, you could explore, but it was a little hard as there were these missions you would have to do and usually, when you finally got a power you needed to get a health upgrade or whatever, you were far from the area in which the upgrade was. It was a fun game nonetheless. The graphics were great, the controls were smooth and easy to use, music was awesome, and the bosses were exciting and were difficult like a good boss should be.
i love super metroid that's my fave 2d metroid

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
metroid prime hunters for ds was a legend :D <3

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never played Hunters, but I heard the controls where the inspration for the controls for Kid Icarus Uprising, and that game controled well. BTW, if nintendo happens to read this, Need Moar metriod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci