• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you usually play with?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone on the Rebels TS.
But MCSG getting wins and stuff usually: Fox, Zado, Myruhh, Spellcaster.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
MinecraftBrett1 and Bowman132, or camalops

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I started playing mcsg mid-september 2012. I had my own server back then and i asked one of my most loyal players on that server roling_stone if he wanted to try it out with me. We both were total noobs and we were happy if we managed to kill a single player in 1 game:p We played a lot together but I also started to play solo to gain some skill, I started getting bettter really quick. I still played a lot with him though.

Late november/early december people started to notice me and I got invited to lots of random skype teams. I met a lot of awesome people and some of us even made a top secret skype group called TADUS.
Members of TADUS:
ImKatnissEverdeen
xXSkyXx
zorrodc
Henryt135
Spike11

We played for several hours pretty much everyday during december 2012 - february 2013. These awesome people were there when I got #1 and 1000 wins:)
TADUS (The Amazing Derpy Unicorn Slayers) started falling apart during spring and I started playing more and more solo, I still played with roling sometimes but rarely.

1200 - 2693 wins was a total solo grind, I didn't play with anyone except roling occasionally.
When i reached 2693 wins I was totally burnt out. I had pretty much no friends left and I just couldn't stand doing the 20+ wins I had to do everyday to defend myself from noah. I was planning on quitting permanently but of course I got bored to death and returned with new strength 1,5 month later:)

So I had my energy back, I was getting around 50 wins a day.
When i was like 20 wins away from getting #1 back I happened to run into reven, philly and _nicole14
We all 3 played a few games but all I really wanted was to get back dat #1 real quick.
The next day I was like 10 wins away from #1 and i saw _nicole14 runnin around in the EU hub, I remembered her from the day before and asked if she wanted to play. We played until I got #1 back but.... that wasn't enough, no! we played for a total of 12 hours straight. We played a lot together that week and our record was 19 hours straight! We just had a short 20 min food break xD

So nowadays i don't play as much as i used to. I try to play for fun, not for wins. I still play with nicole but that's about it.

Ermahgherd this is a lot longer than I expected it to be xD

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So nowadays i don't play as much as i used to. I try to play for fun, not for wins. I still play with nicole but that's about it.
Is it possible, one day I might get #1!?! Good job Nicole ;)

Anyway.. I really play with Phoenix and that's it. Even though it's only a small group I couldn't ask for any better friends.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never see anyone cool on TS. So I pretty much play alone all the time :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci