• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Zeejayy wasn't very good when it came to pvp. He only appeared good because he was always with a group of people, I never saw him in a game alone. He got so many wins because he waited until early hours of the morning when lobbies are only about half-full.
Yeah I would have to agree on that I have Yet to face zeejayy on my own, on top of that hes always on at like 5-7am (I would know cuz im usually on at 6am then off by 9

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also g33ke he is extremely good at pvp one second I walk up to him and get like 1 hit on him, then like half a second later I am dead. Hes so quick.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Somemugger has an amazing (and the best non hacker)W/L ratio
So (US only), atwatt and G33ke hack? I haven't bothered to look at the EU/AU leaderboards w/l ratio, but yeah...
Anyways, I have a bunch of different opinions on who could be the best player. I'd want to share them all, but I have other things to do. :c

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
So (US only), atwatt and G33ke hack? I haven't bothered to look at the EU/AU leaderboards w/l ratio, but yeah...
Anyways, I have a bunch of different opinions on who could be the best player. I'd want to share them all, but I have other things to do. :c
No you don't. Share them naow.

I would have to say that the best players I've fought against enough to actually form a detailed opinion were Sixzoseven and Blamph.

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score

I would have to say that the best players I've fought against enough to actually form a detailed opinion were Sixzoseven and Blamph.
I KNow Its dem puppies dey the best

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score

Hey, You're pretty hard to beat :p

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
From EU I will probably say Mindahl I have played against him 4 times and all of them he beated me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci